Gundula Marks graduated as Diplom-Übersetzerin (FH) (German equivalent to a Master in Translation) from the Munich University of Applied Sciences in 2004. Since 2008, she has been employed at the Institute of Regional Science. Together with her colleagues Irma and Eveline, Gundula is in charge of administrative tasks. She is also responsible for copy editing and translating scientific publications of the IfR staff and for translating contents for the IfR’s English website.
- since 2008 employee at IfR, KIT
- 2004 – 2006 freelance translator
- 2003 Internship semester in Brussels, Belgium
- 2002 – 2004 “Diplom“ degree programme in Translation, University of Applied Sciences, Munich, Germany
- 1998 – 2002 state-certified translator and foreign language secretary (EN, FR), English Institute, Heidelberg, Germany