MA Anna-Barbara Grebhahn
- research associate
- room: 311
- phone: +49 721 608-43862
- anna-barbara grebhahn∂ kit edu
Institut für Regionalwissenschaft
Anna-Barbara Grebhahn works as a research assistant at the Institute of Regional Science in the project "A Concept for the Resilience of Rural Areas in Baden-Württemberg". In addition, she is involved in the course "Gemeinsam Stadt_Machen: An interactive CitizenLab", a transdisciplinary research teaching project in Karlsruhe Südstadt. She found her enthusiasm for urban research through her interest in sustainable development and her work as a student assistant in the urban development project "Quartier Zukunft". Anna-Barbara Grebhahn studied art history and cultural studies at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. Thus, she became interested in the design of public space and the development of cities already during her studies.
In addition to her research interest in sustainable urban development, Anna-Barbara Grebhahn is passionate about art and culture as well as public relations and science communication.
- Sustainable uran development
- Art in public spaces
- Science communication- online and in public spaces
- Since 2022 research associate at the Institute for Regional Science
- 2019-2022 Research Assistant Research Group Karlsruher Transformationszentrum für Nachhaltigkeit und Kulturwandel
- 2015-2019 MA Art History as well as accompanying studies in Sustainable Development and Studium Generale Culture and Media, KIT Karlsruhe
- 2011-2015 BA Art History and Applied Cultural Studies, KIT Karlsruhe